Meet Dr. Collins
Dr. Geoffrey Collins
Board-Certified Orthopedic Surgeon
Geoff Collins, MD's special medical interests include total shoulder replacement, reverse shoulder replacement, knee reconstruction, knee replacement, hip replacement, and all sports related injuries. Dr. Collins earned his medical degree from Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans. He completed an Orthopaedic Internship and Orthopaedic Surgery Residency at LSU Medical Center in New Orleans. Dr. Collins also completed a Fellowship in Sports Medicine at the University of Miami Department of Sports Medicine.
During his Fellowship, he served as a fellow Team Physician for the University of Miami Sports Program, Florida International University, Florida Marlins Baseball Team, and Miami Dolphins.
- Undergraduate: Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge
- Medical: Louisiana State University School of Medicine, New Orleans.
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: LSU Medical Center, New Orleans, LA
- Orthopedic Sports Medicine Fellowship: University of Miami Department of Sports Medicine, Miami, FL
- American Medical Association
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Calcasieu Parish Medical Society
- Louisiana Orthopedic Association
- West Calcasieu Cameron Hospital
- Christus St Patrick Hospital
- Lake Charles Memorial Hospital
- Imperial Calcasieu Surgical Center
Geoffrey Collins, MD specializes in the treatment of: